Tuesday 24 September 2013

Sunday, September 15

It finally was the day: We started our journey to England - Paignton. We all have been waiting for this day. You could feel the nervoussness of some. I was nervous too. Thousands of thoughts went through your head. Is the family friendly or unfriendly? Or how is he or she looking? And is the house big or small or maybe not clean? So it wasn‘t boring. And then the big moment was coming. Mrs Kis was calling your name and your host family picked you up. I think all host families aren’t bad. My hostmother is truly like an angel. I liked her at the first moment. She’s really friendly and her daughter is a beautiful blond girl. At first I was a little bit shy, but with time I opened up. First I was thinking I will sleep very badly in my first night, but it was the opposite. My sleep was very good. And so I have survived the first, and probably hardest day in England. And I was ready for my first English language stay!
 
Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment