Wednesday 18 September 2013

SEPTEMBER 18


Today was our 3rd day here and we have all settled in. In the morning we had school and then they went to the zoo. In the evening there was a BBQ at school. Unfortunately, I could not be there because I was sick and had to go home in the afternoon. So I can only tell you something about the morning. I like the school here, the teachers are funny and nice. The lessons are varied and the time passes quickly.

Is not the best day to write a blog when I'm at home in bed. ;-) At least, they have great weather, when they go to the zoo and have a BBQ.

Anja

2 comments:

  1. Get better soon - hopefully you will be fit for the full day excursion at the weekend. All the best

    P.S. Good start - will follow you regularly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly me - I forgot to add Anja's Name first. It was her who was ill, not me! But she was already better after a day at home.

    ReplyDelete