Thursday 26 September 2013

SEPTEMBER 23

On 23 September we had school all day. We did some BEC and general English exercises. It was a very hard day for everybody.

We are in Paignton at school to prepare for the BEC Exam in November. It's a Certificate for Business English. We already have one in french.
The schoolday was - as I said - very hard. It's difficult to concentrate all day.
Lucky us! Our teachers Lydia and Sabrina played a lot of games with us to learn the expressions and the meaning of the difficult words. We also practiced some speaking. We talked about different things in our company and our work - like last week already.
I'm sure that these exercises help us a lot. From day to day we can understand everything better. Also our knowledge about business words. It's growing!

I am very happy to be here in Paignton, I've learned a lot until now. I hope that we'll pass the BEC exams and also our final exams.
Sara :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment