Thursday 26 September 2013

SEPTEMBER 24


I am writing about the evening when we went bowling to Torquay.
We all met at around 8 o'clock where the bus stop is in Paignton. After a 15minutes drive to the gaming hall we all got off and went in. It was all a little messy, because there were two classes from each city. We met other friends from Switzerland. So we got our funky red, blue shoes from the man responsible for us.
The game we had there was very emotional and was lots of fun. Unfortunately I didn't win, but I didn't care. Except from the bowling there were so many different games, for example pool, basketball and many kinds of races where you could sit on vehicles.
All in all I enjoyed myself very much and had a relaxed night out with my buddies.
Nikola Brankovic

No comments:

Post a Comment