Tuesday 24 September 2013

Sunday, September 15th
Today was the day on which we would travel to England. I felt very nervous because I've never been to England before. My boyfriend slept at my place and in the morning he brought me to the station by car. I had to say him goodbye and met Miriam to travel to Zurich by train. As we arrived in Zurich we had to check in at the airport and go to the meeting point. Then we could hand over our baggage and afterwards we had nearly 1 hour free time. We went to drink and eat something. Then we waited to get on the airplane. The flight took nearly 3 hours and I listened to music during it. As we arrived, we had to get in a coach which drove us to Paignton to the meeting point where our hostfamilies waited for us. I had to get out of the coach as the second person and met my hostmother. She looked very friendly! She drove with me to her house where she showed me all, my room, the bathroom, the kitchen and everything. My first expression was: Oh my god, my room looks like a prison and also the house was strange! But afterwards it got very comfortable and I liked it. The first day I didn't go out in the evening. We just ate something, I spoke to my hostfamily, was in my room and installed all my things and later went to bed. It was a easy journey with a lot more things that I have to discover in the next few days...
 
Simona 

No comments:

Post a Comment