Tuesday 24 September 2013

SEPTEMBER 21

The first week is over and it was a good week! We had a good time at school and our excursions were very interesting.
Saturday was the best day for me. There were two possibilities what to do on Saturday. We could go surfing or look at ponies and go shopping. I can look at ponies in Switzerland too, so I decided to go surfing. I was very excited because it was my first time. We had to get up very early because we had to leave from Paignton at 8 o'clock.We went by bus and we drove about 1 hour and 45 minutes. When we arrived in Newquay we put on funny wetsuits. They were very tight but in the water I didn't feel cold. The first time on the surfboard was very strange and difficult, I always fell down. After 30 min I managed to stand on the surfboard. It was an amazing feeling. After surfing we went to the town center of Newquay to have a cream tea. It was traditional and it tasted very good. After the cream tea everyone was very tired and then we went home by bus and everybody was sleeping on the way home.

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment